Diff was run in over two weeks. The diff has now done 800km at speeds up to 80kph, as per the running in instructions. She's now good to go on the highway.
Then I got the dual exhaust fitted that was purchased from the US. It sounded crap and looked worse.... I hated it soooo much that I put it into storage at jusTANG's parents place (thanks guys!) and focused on other priorities for a while.
Fastforward to yesterday.... put some rego on it, went around and picked up the Mustang. It started after a bit of cranking. No jumper leads needed! So it arrived back home, and straight into the shed.
Off came the standard bent rear valance and replaced with a straight one with dual exhaust cutouts. The new exhaust tips were retrieved from their hiding space in the shed and the LED backup lamps were fitted - they are very bright! Dodgy instructions though... Wednesday exhaust gets fixed!!
No pics at the moment; couldn't find the camera and the one on the phone does not work.
Last edited by moe on Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
The logos and trademarks used on this site are the property of their respective owners.
We are not responsible for comments, advice, opinions, products or services posted by our members, as they are the property of the poster.