Q is taking it easy at the moment. We have decided that Q will stay in sydney until the next nationals so there is no rush anymore. A combination of timing, transport costs and on-road insurances made the decision a lot easier.
Basically I'm 22 and the insurance company has done a backflip on their previous decision that it would be ok for me to get insurance despite my age. Then there is the part where I live in perth and Q is in sydney. The next nationals is in sydney so by the time Q is done and transported to perth (2k each way) Kerry would be under pressure for the sake of me having it for a few months before it is sent back to him.
I'll copy this question into Q's thread just in case anyone following the thread was wondering the same thing.
The logos and trademarks used on this site are the property of their respective owners.
We are not responsible for comments, advice, opinions, products or services posted by our members, as they are the property of the poster.