Unfortunately ford made a stack of different harnesses for the 70 so to find the correct info is difficult. IIRC the compressor wire is a green wire with a bullet connector that comes out the firewall a couple of inches.
- 63A,B,65,76 without AC without tach
- 63A,B,65,76 without AC with tach before 11/1/69
- 63A,B,65,76,without AC with tach after 11/1/69
- 63A,B,65,76 with AC without tach before 11/1/69
- 63A,B,65,76,with AC without tach after 11/1/69
- 63C without tach before 11/1/69
- 63C without tach after 11/1/69
- 63C with tach before 11/1/69
- 63C with tach after 11/1/69
My Motto - Don't get Caught! If you do, Blame Someone Else!
Bright green wires for AC, the rest is just the standard heater fan wiring the circuit is pretty standard from 67, just the main switch, thermostat and compressor in series. You'll want to add a hi/lo switch though on the drier.
I have 3 wires a blue with red stripe, 1x bright green with white bullet conector ,bright blue with black bullet connector I think the green is ac and blue is idle up wire maybe blue with red could be choke
The logos and trademarks used on this site are the property of their respective owners.
We are not responsible for comments, advice, opinions, products or services posted by our members, as they are the property of the poster.