New website - Known Issues

Need help with something on the website, forums etc? Ask here.

Moderator: Moderators

hybrid
Mustang King
Mustang King

Re: New website - Known Issues

Post by hybrid »

hybrid wrote: [s]2) The TechShop is temporarily missing. That will be fixed soon.
Edit: it's back and renamed to TechZone, but there is still an issue with the pages displaying.[/s]
TechZone is working again. I will work on the layout of it at some stage.
hybrid wrote: [s]3) BBCode issues.
Some forum posts are looking strange. Particularly ones using the share links from photobucket for example.[/s] - Fixed
Posting multiple photobucket images in the forums is now fixed.
hybrid wrote: [s] 9) The login module has an issue with LEO, so LEO has been disabled for now. [/s] - Fixed
Login module is fixed, and LEO (simple URLs) is re-enabled
scott66stang
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by scott66stang »

Ive been using the test site over the weekend and thought you were all too busy working on your projects to make any posts, no today posts every time i looked, then i noticed the last post was 1 week ago. Also i still had to log in all the time.
Thought it a bit strange so cleared all the cookies again and did a search for mustangtech and what do you know, heaps of unread posts. Im still having to log in all the time.
hybrid
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by hybrid »

On the test site or here?
The test site database is old. Posts to the live site will not show up in the test site.
Cookies also have a different path, so shouldn't interfere with each other.
Cookie path for live site is /
Cookie path for test is./v10/dragonfly-cms
hybrid
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by hybrid »

For those of you viewing the website from phones/tablets, I have now migrated the function to hide the left and right blocks over to the production site.

To hide the blocks on either side, just click on the [+] or [-] buttons on each side to control this function.

I'm aware that some mobile browsers are still not displaying the site properly. The header of the website does not use the full width of the page, so the hide button for the right side blocks may actually be closer to the centre.
ozbilt
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ozbilt »

Just tried it on my phone. Works great (but expected I suppose as it is an android phone ...... :poke: )
Kerry

To our wives and sweethearts. May they never meet
hybrid
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by hybrid »

Yeah I think it displays fine in Chrome, but I also have a browser called Dolphin on my phone that doesn't display it properly. Not sure if Firefox for mobile does either.
scott66stang
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by scott66stang »

hybrid wrote:On the test site or here?
The test site database is old. Posts to the live site will not show up in the test site.
sorry Hybrid it was the test site, i should of added a few smiley faces i thought it was quite funny. i couldnt understand why there wasnt any new posts. :grinning:
How about you put up the link for "todays posts" that i can copy to my favorites as thats what i used on the old site. And i will delete the cookies again and see if i still have the logging in issue.
nassi
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by nassi »

ozbilt wrote:Just tried it on my phone. Works great (but expected I suppose as it is an android phone ...... :poke: )
You are impossible old man. You poo poo the fine organic product of apple but still expect your phone to have adenoids.
ozbilt
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ozbilt »

nassi wrote:
ozbilt wrote:Just tried it on my phone. Works great (but expected I suppose as it is an android phone ...... :poke: )
You are impossible old man. You poo poo the fine organic product of apple but still expect your phone to have adenoids.
My phone works great when I can find it ....... :snigger:
Kerry

To our wives and sweethearts. May they never meet
nassi
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by nassi »

ozbilt wrote:
nassi wrote:
My phone works great when I can find it ....... :snigger:
I told you it was attached to your zimmerthingy
hybrid
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by hybrid »

scott66stang wrote:
sorry Hybrid it was the test site, i should of added a few smiley faces i thought it was quite funny. i couldnt understand why there wasnt any new posts. :grinning:
How about you put up the link for "todays posts" that i can copy to my favorites as thats what i used on the old site. And i will delete the cookies again and see if i still have the logging in issue.
Todays posts on this site, or the test site?
On this site, it's:
http://www.mustangtech.com.au/Forums/se ... =last.html
Last edited by hybrid on Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pinto-Pete
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by Pinto-Pete »

You know the more this site is upgraded (changed), the more it stays the same...should keep nassi happy anyway...
I'm Batman...

Crane Operator
Mammoet Australia
Rye Park Wind Farm
nassi
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by nassi »

Pinto-Pete wrote:You know the more this site is upgraded (changed), the more it stays the same...should keep nassi happy anyway...
Thanks for the thought Pete, now go and kiss your butt.
:spoton:
Pinto-Pete
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by Pinto-Pete »

nassi wrote:
Pinto-Pete wrote:You know the more this site is upgraded (changed), the more it stays the same...should keep nassi happy anyway...
Thanks for the thought Pete, now go and kiss your butt.
:spoton:
Always thinking of others me.... :thumbs:
I'm Batman...

Crane Operator
Mammoet Australia
Rye Park Wind Farm
scott66stang
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by scott66stang »

hybrid wrote:
scott66stang wrote:
Todays posts on this site, or the test site?
On this site, it's:
http://www.mustangtech.com.au/Forums/se ... =last.html
Thanks mate, but all working like it should now, must of done it right the last time i set to favorites. I dont even have to re log in after modem is turned off overnight. :spoton: