Cheers

J
I love big birds - I cannot lie...
ozbilt
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: ozbilt's California MG TC build

Post by ozbilt »

Results of the GOF ( Gathering Of the Faithful ) in the Napa Valley CA this last week.

2nd place in the "first timers" section. Not bad considering it has no top fitted yet ........

Judging (I believe) .....

Winners are grinners ......

Ron with Mike Sherrell from Western Australia, author of "TC's Forever", the book that is considered the bible for TC owners ......

Kerry

To our wives and sweethearts. May they never meet
nassi
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by nassi »

Very good to see, and a credit to yourself for all that effort.

Since you don't drink, I will have one of these for you :drink: . Does that make me an organ donor, as I may have just sacrificed a kidney for you. :lol:
nassi
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by nassi »

WA seems to be a bit of a mecca for authors of books covering the English marques. I have not heard of Mike Sherrell as I have not been involved with an MG since 1975 but anther Perth author is Terry McGrath a Jaguar fan and font of knowledge especially in the XK.
With all these talented people around, it makes one wonder where or when one went wrong. :$ Then you realise just how lucky you are to have met some of these people and you don't care anymore. ;)
Last edited by nassi on Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ozbilt
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ozbilt »

nassi wrote:Very good to see, and a credit to yourself for all that effort.
Since you don't drink, I will have one of these for you :drink: . Does that make me an organ donor, as I may have just sacrificed a kidney for you. :lol:
You are a wonderful man nassi, I don't care what others say about you ..... :like:

I stuck up for you when I was over there for the Nats. Someone said that you were not fit to live with pigs, I said you were !
Kerry

nassi
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by nassi »

ozbilt wrote:
You are a wonderful man nassi, I don't care what others say about you ..... :like:

I stuck up for you when I was over there for the Nats. Someone said that you were not fit to live with pigs, I said you were !

Watch old man, I just found my glasses 8O AND saw the fine print. Well I actually saw lots. :lol:
ozbilt
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ozbilt »

nassi wrote:
ozbilt wrote:

Watch old man, I just found my glasses 8O AND saw the fine print. Well I actually saw lots. :lol:
:snigger:
Kerry

ozbilt
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ozbilt »

nassi wrote:WA seems to be a bit of a mecca for authors of books covering the English marques. I have not heard of Mike Sherrell as I have not been involved with an MG since 1975 but anther Perth author is Terry McGrath a Jaguar fan and font of knowledge especially in the XK.
With all these talented people around, it makes one wonder where or when one went wrong. :$ Then you realise just how lucky you are to have met some of these people and you don't care anymore. ;)
I discovered that if you want to write, first you have to learn to read ......

I have put that (learning to read) on my "To Do" list ........ :$
Kerry

nassi
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by nassi »

ozbilt wrote:
nassi wrote:WA seems to be a bit of a mecca for authors of books covering the English marques. I have not heard of Mike Sherrell as I have not been involved with an MG since 1975 but anther Perth author is Terry McGrath a Jaguar fan and font of knowledge especially in the XK.

Then you will need to move to WA, to be among other authors of great marques..... I have room in the shed and a project or two in case you tired of writing. :lol:
ozbilt
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ozbilt »

nassi wrote:
ozbilt wrote:

Then you will need to move to WA, to be among other authors of great marques..... I have room in the shed and a project or two in case you tired of writing. :lol:
To live in WA, first I would have to learn to drink (& I do not mean tea ..... :poke: ) as there is little else to do other than write apparently ...... :lol:

No use working on your stuff as you do not like any mod cons (like Bluetooth) ....... :coat:
Kerry

Pinto-Pete
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by Pinto-Pete »

nassi wrote:WA seems to be a bit of a mecca for authors of books covering the English marques. . ;)
A logical conclusion as the joints overflowing with fcuking poms...

and Nu Zulanders cuz.. :poke:
I'm Batman...

Crane Operator
Mammoet Australia
Rye Park Wind Farm
nassi
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by nassi »

ozbilt wrote:
nassi wrote:
ozbilt wrote: I discovered that if you want to write, first you have to learn to read ......

To live in WA, first I would have to learn to drink (& I do not mean tea ..... :poke: ) as there is little else to do other than write apparently ...... :lol:

No use working on your stuff as you do not like any mod cons (like Bluetooth) ....... :coat:
I can accept bluetooth.............. I think.
Will it help remove rust?
nassi
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by nassi »

Pinto-Pete wrote:
nassi wrote:WA seems to be a bit of a mecca for authors of books covering the English marques. . ;)
A logical conclusion as the joints overflowing with fcuking poms...

and Nu Zulanders cuz.. :poke:
You have been here to often Pete. :like:
ozbilt
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ozbilt »

nassi wrote:
ozbilt wrote:
nassi wrote: Then you will need to move to WA, to be among other authors of great marques..... I have room in the shed and a project or two in case you tired of writing. :lol:

I can accept bluetooth.............. I think.
Will it help remove rust?
Only on your brain ...... :poke:
Kerry

nassi
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by nassi »

Well it has plenty to do then. :lol: