Introductions

For those of us who are lucky enough to have a working Mustang instead of a project!
Tezza0438
Baby Mustang
Baby Mustang

Re: Introductions

Post by Tezza0438 »

Ausjacko wrote:Nice looking car Terry.
By the time we got out of bed it was already raining and the temp was sitting on single figures - read we stayed home.
What side of town are you on?
We arrived at 8:30...roof was on by 10 I think. The rain stopped again for a while but I was told to leave the roof on - because if I took the roof off it would bring more rain ha ha!

I'm in Gungahlin area...you?

Thanks to everyone else for the welcomes and compliments - I get quite a few comments on the color, I think it looks even better in real life too.

Cheers

Terry
1966 Convertible; Tahoe Turquoise; 6R08C
HappyOne
Mustang Maniac
Mustang Maniac

Post by HappyOne »

Welcome to the forum Terry - anyone who owns a mustang must be a good guy in my book.

I may be somewhat biased, but having a mustang convertible just raises that bar a little higher.

:rotfl: :poke: :like:
Never Die Wondering ...What If ????

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they Wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. "
Tezza0438
Baby Mustang
Baby Mustang

Post by Tezza0438 »

HappyOne wrote:Welcome to the forum Terry - anyone who owns a mustang must be a good guy in my book.

I may be somewhat biased, but having a mustang convertible just raises that bar a little higher.

:rotfl: :poke: :like:
:like:
1966 Convertible; Tahoe Turquoise; 6R08C