Caddy Wacked

Non-Mustang related Projects

Moderator: Moderators

hybrid
Mustang King
Mustang King

Re: Caddy Wacked

Post by hybrid »

Nice... you guys don't pay extra for those plates do you? We get stung for everything. Plates like that would cost you $400 a year in NSW.
boofhead
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by boofhead »

In QLD they would be $500 one payment only. Looks great.
I will someday think of something clever to say.
nassi
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by nassi »

They are at a a cost. You pay by the character.
scott66stang
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by scott66stang »

Yeah they are a one off $495 payment for the 7 letter and about another 80-100 for the 9 letter that has to have the polycarbonate plates.

I ended up ordering new rockers and shafts from the states and now fitted, after doing the lifters it was still a bit noisy, but all sweet now.

Also have fitted a remote brake booster under the fender, made up a air vent for the drivers side that was missing and blocked off by a plate.
Used a vent i had floating around from either a mustang or Falcon ? and an old pvc downpipe leaf catcher for the intake. :lol:

And bodged up a twin system made from mustang 2" mufflers and tailpipes that Pete (exhausted) gave me some time back and added some chrome droopies out the back, she sounds great and is a real cruiser now.

nassi
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by nassi »

Does it get out much?
scott66stang
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by scott66stang »

nassi wrote:Does it get out much?
Only had one 4 hour cruise stopping for lunch, but gets out at least twice a week for school runs and auto parts shopping.
Every organised cruise and show and shines i have wanted to go to we have had stuff already going on those weekends, just heard of another cruise this weekend from Carouse shopping centre to somewhere? Ill look that up tonight and see how that pans out.
nassi
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by nassi »

You could always cruise up to the AFD on Sunday.
scott66stang
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by scott66stang »

nassi wrote:You could always cruise up to the AFD on Sunday.
But i'll have to leave the Caddy outside the gate :impatient:
cage
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by cage »

Looks great Scott, love the plates.
"The simple answer is, even if I have decided I still don't know what to do."
Foresight
Zebras for hire
Zebras for hire

Post by Foresight »

Looks shmicko Scott!
Cheers,
Lee & Q
69 428 mach 1 - Guess who...it's Q!
nassi
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by nassi »

scott66stang wrote:
nassi wrote:You could always cruise up to the AFD on Sunday.
But i'll have to leave the Caddy outside the gate :impatient:
It can wait with mine. :like:
rock66
Senior Mustang
Senior Mustang

Post by rock66 »

scott66stang wrote:
Only had one 4 hour cruise stopping for lunch, but gets out at least twice a week for school runs and auto parts shopping.
Every organised cruise and show and shines i have wanted to go to we have had stuff already going on those weekends, just heard of another cruise this weekend from Carouse shopping centre to somewhere? Ill look that up tonight and see how that pans out.
Scott ,that might be the Veterans car club cruise to Brockwell. Finishes at Whiteman park I think.
scott66stang
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by scott66stang »

rock66 wrote:
scott66stang wrote:
Scott ,that might be the Veterans car club cruise to Brockwell. Finishes at Whiteman park I think.
Just looked that up its the 10th Nov.
Found the one mentioned to me it is a night cruise http://autolifeperth.com/events/event/u ... ht-cruise/
Autolife website seem to be the best for coming events, there is also Chrome bumper weekend in Collie, but will take 2 hours to get there.
Pinto-Pete
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by Pinto-Pete »

scott66stang wrote:
rock66 wrote:
scott66stang wrote: Only had one 4 hour cruise stopping for lunch, but gets out at least twice a week for school runs and auto parts shopping.
Just looked that up its the 10th Nov.
Found the one mentioned to me it is a night cruise http://autolifeperth.com/events/event/u ... ht-cruise/
Autolife website seem to be the best for coming events, there is also Chrome bumper weekend in Collie, but will take 2 hours to get there.
is it that slow..?
Exhausted
Mustang Star
Mustang Star

Post by Exhausted »

He has to drive slow to keep the mullet from blowing out of shape .....