Technical Discussion on Mustangs built from 1979 onward

Moderator: Moderators

Jiffy
Senior Mustang
Senior Mustang

Is this the new Mustang???

Post by Jiffy »

I bet it isn't...
2002 SVT Cobra, 2003 Drive train, hood, bumpers, boot & spoiler, side scoops and soon - interior!!
1969 CJ 4 Speed car under restoration
0423 977 057
ozbilt
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Is this the new Mustang???

Post by ozbilt »

Been discussed here before. Pic is photoshopped.
Kerry

To our wives and sweethearts. May they never meet
Dad
Senior Mustang
Senior Mustang

Post by Dad »

Nice pic Jiffy. Where'd you get it ? lol
Cheers,
Dad

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Jiffy
Senior Mustang
Senior Mustang

Post by Jiffy »

Photoshopped??? Gee, those buggers are clever!

I think that about 10 years ago that an outfit did this modofication to the AU falcon, it was a hearse maker in NSW (Hilliers?) and they looked pretty cool, I had wondered if they were doing it for the new Falcon.
2002 SVT Cobra, 2003 Drive train, hood, bumpers, boot & spoiler, side scoops and soon - interior!!
1969 CJ 4 Speed car under restoration
0423 977 057
scott66stang
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by scott66stang »

Jiffy wrote:Photoshopped??? Gee, those buggers are clever!

I think that about 10 years ago that an outfit did this modofication to the AU falcon, it was a hearse maker in NSW (Hilliers?) and they looked pretty cool, I had wondered if they were doing it for the new Falcon.
The biggest give away is no join or pillar on the front door to rear glass, also the reflection on the door replicates the images of the cars in the fenced lot.
ozbilt
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ozbilt »

I know the car you are talking about.

I knew the Hilliers, they are in Tenterfield. Gavin the old man, Clayton the older son & I taught Troy at Tamworth TAFE. All were great panelbeaters, did amazing work & Clayton & Troy represented Australia at the World Skill Olympics (was called Work Skill at the time). I was seconded from TAFE to Work Skill as a Program Manager back in 1992. I organized & ran the competitions in regional centers.
Kerry

To our wives and sweethearts. May they never meet
scott66stang
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by scott66stang »

hybrid
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by hybrid »

scott66stang wrote:

The biggest give away is no join or pillar on the front door to rear glass, also the reflection on the door replicates the images of the cars in the fenced lot.
First thing I noticed when it was posted originally is that the white "USED" flag in the middle behind the car magically disappears through the window.