The "Little Bald Guy from Florida" Done Did Good

For those of us who are lucky enough to have a working Mustang instead of a project!
jusTANG
PatCH the Platypus
PatCH the Platypus

Re: The "Little Bald Guy from Florida" Done Did Good

Post by jusTANG »

69Boss wrote: Image
really like how the black hides all the scoops. Did not like these at all, however I have now seen two I like very much.

Was great to catch up and see the Bikes on Saturday Boy's. Next time we will have to make :cheers: a outing of your visit :)
Cheers,
j
69Boss
Mustang Star
Mustang Star

Post by 69Boss »

Yeh Matt that the photo of the B2 above you can see the GT350 sitting behind it. This latest pic shows it sitting in his garage amongst his other cars while the B2 was being restored. And thanks again to you and the Lovely missus for putting the smile on the dial of another Aussie :cheers:

A word of advise....Never get into a sword fight with Steve.....He has some slick moves!!!
Sorry that should read SICK moves!!!
69Boss
Mustang Star
Mustang Star

Post by 69Boss »

jusTANG wrote:
69Boss wrote:
really like how the black hides all the scoops. Did not like these at all, however I have now seen two I like very much.

Was great to catch up and see the Bikes on Saturday Boy's. Next time we will have to make :cheers: a outing of your visit :)
No worries Justin we will put that on the list for the next visit :cheers:

And maybe your "night time directions" will be easier to understand than Moe's :outtahere:
A word of advise....Never get into a sword fight with Steve.....He has some slick moves!!!
jusTANG
PatCH the Platypus
PatCH the Platypus

Post by jusTANG »

69Boss wrote:
jusTANG wrote:
69Boss wrote:

And maybe your "night time directions" will be easier to understand than Moe's :outtahere:
:rotfl: I told you where to go 8O should have followed mine if you wanted a happy ending :dance:
Cheers,
j
jusTANG
PatCH the Platypus
PatCH the Platypus

Post by jusTANG »

69Boss wrote:Yeh Matt that the photo of the B2 above you can see the GT350 sitting behind it. This latest pic shows it sitting in his garage amongst his other cars while the B2 was being restored. And thanks again to you and the Lovely missus for putting the smile on the dial of another Aussie :cheers:

great back drop
Cheers,
j
69Boss
Mustang Star
Mustang Star

Post by 69Boss »

jusTANG wrote:
69Boss wrote:
jusTANG wrote: really like how the black hides all the scoops. Did not like these at all, however I have now seen two I like very much.

:rotfl: I told you where to go 8O should have followed mine if you wanted a happy ending :dance:
There you go thinking the wrong thing, You know we were talking Crackers right :rtfm:
silver7
Junior Mustang
Junior Mustang

Post by silver7 »

Awsome car barry Congratulations !!!!!!!
dalex
Senior Mustang
Senior Mustang

Post by dalex »

Wow that is sex on wheels, a great looking car.
“Middle Age - When you want to see how long your car will last instead of how fast it will go.” .. unknown
Arrow46
Baby Mustang
Baby Mustang

Post by Arrow46 »

Ebony and ivory looks great in the shed mate. By the way did you enjoy your bike trip on the weekend? A word of advice mate don't be so rough with your bike,why are you so hard.
69Boss
Mustang Star
Mustang Star

Post by 69Boss »

Arrow46 wrote:Ebony and ivory looks great in the shed mate. By the way did you enjoy your bike trip on the weekend? A word of advice mate don't be so rough with your bike,why are you so hard.
Yes it was an eventful ride, talk about 4 seasons in one day. I think we pushed them a bit hard on the last 200km. Time to start treating things with more respect
mwizz
Mustang Maniac
Mustang Maniac

Post by mwizz »

In the language of my daughters....OMG!
ozbilt
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ozbilt »

69Boss wrote:Time to start treating things with more respect
Are we still talking about the bikes?
Kerry

To our wives and sweethearts. May they never meet
69Boss
Mustang Star
Mustang Star

Post by 69Boss »

ozbilt wrote:
69Boss wrote:Time to start treating things with more respect
Are we still talking about the bikes?
Keep up with the conversation Kerry ofcourse were talking bikes.
shermatt
The Fatkid
The Fatkid

Post by shermatt »

69Boss wrote:Yeh Matt that the photo of the B2 above you can see the GT350 sitting behind it. This latest pic shows it sitting in his garage amongst his other cars while the B2 was being restored. And thanks again to you and the Lovely missus for putting the smile on the dial of another Aussie :cheers:

Baz

You can actually see the white B2 through the two glass doors on the left (you can see rear window and roof pillar)

As for the back drop, that was done by a local artist. You should see his house. Thats just his Garage...its bigger than a standard house

Out of the entire collection...you got the best 2 cars mate

Matt
69Boss
Mustang Star
Mustang Star

Post by 69Boss »

Sorry mate I didn't realise he had another garage attached. And as for getting the 2 best cars out of the collection that's all thanks to you and Sheri.