Mini Dono

Forum for the kids who love their Mustangs

Moderator: Moderators

donoauto
Mustang King
Mustang King

Re: Mini Dono

Post by donoauto »

m67gl wrote:Well done Mark, I know how hard you've worked for this :popcorn: With 2 boys you are going to have to go back and try for a girl :poke:
I think i'll have to pass the hat around to fund a 3rd. 2 is gonna send me bankrupt
(PRAYER) Oh thank you Wild Turkey American Honey & Cola in those small thin bottles, for giving me the strength to act like a half wit, and say stupid things at inappropriate times, semi-anonymously, on a public forum.
Amen.
70Coupe
Senior Mustang
Senior Mustang

Post by 70Coupe »

Congrats Mark and family, these are the days.
donoauto
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by donoauto »

OK , Day 3 of looking after the 2 y.o. whilst mum is in hospital. Would any one like to have him? Cute as ( yeah right! ). Can send on Fastways , 1st thing tomorrow! I'll cover freight & 1st 6 months expenses.
(PRAYER) Oh thank you Wild Turkey American Honey & Cola in those small thin bottles, for giving me the strength to act like a half wit, and say stupid things at inappropriate times, semi-anonymously, on a public forum.
Amen.
donoauto
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by donoauto »

Any one?
Amen.
70Coupe
Senior Mustang
Senior Mustang

Post by 70Coupe »

Sure we have a room, as long as he can fix my tail light electrics. He has done his time I am sure. :-D
donoauto
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by donoauto »

Best he could offer is to sit there & make Vroom Vroom noises.
Amen.
S[_]SPECT
Mustang Maniac
Mustang Maniac

Post by S[_]SPECT »

Congrats on the new bubs Mark.. (good luck with that baby sitting gig)
BTW, have a pressie for you.. send it to home or the workshop ?
Cheers,
Birchy...
Dodgy Bros. Customs

Suspect 67 - http://www.mustangtech.com.au/Forums/vi ... /t=52.html
donoauto
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by donoauto »

S[_]SPECT wrote:Congrats on the new bubs Mark.. (good luck with that baby sitting gig)
BTW, have a pressie for you.. send it to home or the workshop ?
Awwwww shucks, you shouldn't have.... :drool:
pm sent.
Amen.
donoauto
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by donoauto »

donoauto wrote:
m67gl wrote:Well done Mark, I know how hard you've worked for this :popcorn: With 2 boys you are going to have to go back and try for a girl :poke:
I think i'll have to pass the hat around to fund a 3rd. 2 is gonna send me bankrupt
OK, I'm officially passing the hat around :poke: . Number three came into the world on Thursday 3/10 - 3 kids under 4, I am a mechanism. Another boy - Sam. Wifey just can't jag a girl. This IS THE LAST, birth control of some description is now a priority. No photos for you as babies are boring. If they were born chromed & sent to me in a Summit box you'd have all the photos you'd want.

This has put a rapid death to Sunday family lunch runs - Stang can't seat 3 kiddy seats.
Amen.
ozbilt
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ozbilt »

So are "congratulations" in order? :poke:

I can send you a Summit sticker for Sam, at least he can have one on the crib ....... ;)

Reality, that is good news mate, congrats ..... :cheer: :cheer:
Kerry

To our wives and sweethearts. May they never meet
gner8r
Junior Mustang
Junior Mustang

Post by gner8r »

Congrats on the safe arrival!!!!
1965 Mustang Coupe with a 5.0L EFI V8
xpconnor
Mustang Maniac
Mustang Maniac

Post by xpconnor »

Good stuff mate

Now you won't be able to get out the door quick enough for work.
"The Mustang is full of Awesome"
mwizz
Mustang Maniac
Mustang Maniac

Post by mwizz »

Congrats
moe
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by moe »

donoauto wrote: OK, I'm officially passing the hat around :poke: . Number three came into the world on Thursday 3/10 - 3 kids under 4, I am a mechanism. Another boy - Sam. Wifey just can't jag a girl. This IS THE LAST, birth control of some description is now a priority. No photos for you as babies are boring. If they were born chromed & sent to me in a Summit box you'd have all the photos you'd want.

This has put a rapid death to Sunday family lunch runs - Stang can't seat 3 kiddy seats.
Congrats Dono - now all you need is a good dose of Phenergan! All the best getting through those sleepless nights :poke:
malscar
Senior Mustang
Senior Mustang

Post by malscar »

donoauto wrote: birth control of some description is now a priority.
Congrats Dono.

I have two bricks here if you need then.