Re: Importing car

Post by shermatt »

ask..and you shall receive!

Bosskraft
Senior Mustang
Senior Mustang

Post by Bosskraft »

Legendary have tried buying cars from me before, but they buy cheap/wholesale so that they can make a killing on them. Naturally, i sent them home with their bags packed.

Their cars are well bought and sold high. Typical dealer, really. Like any purchase, it should be inspected by someone who knows their stuff and has credible references to support. Plenty of guys to buy through and inspect, but not many of them around that have good references consistently.

I'm working with MOCA to set up a system for rating businesses in the industry. It will help weed out some of the shonks in the game.
Sean McDonagh
www.bosskraft.com
MCA Gold Card Judge
65muzzy
Senior Mustang
Senior Mustang

Post by 65muzzy »

Bosskraft wrote:Legendary have tried buying cars from me before, but they buy cheap/wholesale so that they can make a killing on them. Naturally, i sent them home with their bags packed.

Their cars are well bought and sold high. Typical dealer, really. Like any purchase, it should be inspected by someone who knows their stuff and has credible references to support. Plenty of guys to buy through and inspect, but not many of them around that have good references consistently.

I'm working with MOCA to set up a system for rating businesses in the industry. It will help weed out some of the shonks in the game.
Good idea.