To-Do List

Questions about Mustrack, the Meitrack or the VT600 GPS trackers should be posted here.
hybrid
Mustang King
Mustang King

To-Do List

Post by hybrid »

When I get suggestions for new features I will add them here to keep track of them while I develop them.

GeoFence Profiles - Suggested by krisr
[s]- Allow users to configure multiple GeoFence profiles for each tracker based on time of day[/s]
- Automatically send a GeoFence configuration to a tracker from the server to change the GeoFence point, so the GeoFence area may change to a workplace during work hours and changed back to home after hours.

[s]Quiet Time - Suggested by krisr
- Add a configurable "quiet time" for trackers where no email alerts will be sent during this time.
- Add a "high priority" check box option to each email alert. Alerts with "high priority" check will still be emailed during quiet period[/s]
Last edited by hybrid on Wed May 23, 2018 2:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
hybrid
Mustang King
Mustang King

Re: To-Do List

Post by hybrid »

Quiet Time (Do Not Disturb) has been completed.
Dwayne
Mustang Star
Mustang Star

Post by Dwayne »

Performance upgrade compatibility
- Fit blower to new mustang and ensure GPS tracking module remains fully functional.
hybrid
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by hybrid »

Dwayne wrote:Performance upgrade compatibility
- Fit blower to new mustang and ensure GPS tracking module remains fully functional.
I need 1 million more customers before I can afford to do that. Considering most are not paying customers, it might take a while :mrgreen:

hybrid
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by hybrid »

Users can now store multiple GeoFence configurations in the database and send them to the tracker at any time.
I haven't implemented the scheduler side of it though. Still thinking through the implications of that.