Mustangtech Store

Questions about Mustrack, the Meitrack or the VT600 GPS trackers should be posted here.
hybrid
Mustang King
Mustang King

Mustangtech Store

Post by hybrid »

For those who want a tracker, I've set up a new store website where you can purchase.
You can pay via paypal or bank transfer.

The trackers are in Sydney and have cleared customs, so they should arrive next week.
There are only two items in the store - the trackers and the website subscription.

For the oldschool Mustangtech members, you can still track your Mustang free on the website.
You can still buy a subscription, or make a donation or something if you want to help out.

I think eventually I will move the Mustrack stuff on to the dedicated Mustangtech server instead of my own server.

The store is here:
http://www.mustangtech.com.au/store
Last edited by hybrid on Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gbx78
Mustang King
Mustang King

Re: Mustangtech Store

Post by gbx78 »

Id like to make a donation or happy to pay a subscription fee. This service is totally invaluable and i rely on it like the air i breathe!! you have been soo helpful and taken the time to provide doco. Let me know how i can do this or what the best way to do it.
'You can never test fire too many times.' - Hybrid

'You can never have too many gauges' -
Boofhead
hybrid
Mustang King
Mustang King

Re: Mustangtech Store

Post by hybrid »

I've added a Donation "product" to the store.
You can use that if you want George, but don't feel obliged.

You early uptakers are the ones who helped me develop it in the first place.
I still stand by saying that the old school Mustangtech'ers can track for free.

I would use the term "all Mustangtech'ers", but then everyone would just join the website and ask for a freebie. I know I would :mrgreen:

Edit: I would use a paypal donate button, but the HTML involved lists the email address in it... don't really want my email address publicly on a website.
Last edited by hybrid on Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:58 am, edited 2 times in total.