Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
We have received
page views since
July 27, 2010

Hits New Today: 18014
Hits New Yesterday: 20110

Server Time
20 November 2017 20:12:52 AEDT (GMT +11)
Mustang Technical Discussion > Mustang Projects > Dono's 67 GTA s-code Fastback > Community Forums > Mustang Forum Australia - Mustang Tech

View posts since last visit β€’ View posts last 24 hours β€’ View unanswered posts
Forum Index > Mustang Projects

Dono's 67 GTA s-code Fastback Reply to topic

Go to page Previous 1, 2, 3 … 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 13 14 Next
ozbilt
Site Admin

0 πŸ‘ / 0 πŸ‘Ž

ponyride wrote

Thanks for the correction of the typo! I wanted to see who was paying attention. Laughing

Yeah right, we believe you ...... 🍿

Kerry

It is easier to get older than it it is to get wiser

donoauto
Mustang King

0 πŸ‘ / 0 πŸ‘Ž

Headbanger Just sold my house this arvo! Only 20 something days after the initial meeting with 1st National - that c%$t is a motivator!! Like Time for some acreage (only just though, don't go thinking I'm a property magnate/tycoon)

(PRAYER) Oh thank you Wild Turkey American Honey & Cola in those small thin bottles, for giving me the strength to act like a half wit, and say stupid things at inappropriate times, semi-anonymously, on a public forum.
Amen.

Nuts
Mustang King

Location: Can someone send me some of that "Clean" coal for my furnace. My wood has frozen..

0 πŸ‘ / 0 πŸ‘Ž

Just another land Baron! :rotfl:

My Motto - Don't get Caught! If you do, Blame Someone Else!

MUSTANG - Fantastic Not Plastic

MustangMedic
Mustang King

0 πŸ‘ / 0 πŸ‘Ž

Just don't forget the man cave, ya got acres ya got to have a man cave....a big one.
So we can all come and visit.....you know, the Mustang Tech annual man cave crawl.
Cheers,
Medic

Cheers.
Medic
(Always work smarter not harder!!!)
67 C Code coupe
97 SN-95 Convertible

donoauto
Mustang King

0 πŸ‘ / 0 πŸ‘Ž

Man cave will hopefully be no smaller than 20M x 30M. Office one corner, golf simulator in another, burnout pad in centre around hoist - a bit of Ken Block shit required there, 2 fridges, lounges, flat screen/projector.
Haven't exactly mentally pictured where to situate the jelly wrestling pool for the ho's though....? Shrug

(PRAYER) Oh thank you Wild Turkey American Honey & Cola in those small thin bottles, for giving me the strength to act like a half wit, and say stupid things at inappropriate times, semi-anonymously, on a public forum.
Amen.

IGALOP
Mustang Star

0 πŸ‘ / 0 πŸ‘Ž

Moved from the big smoke myself 30 months ago onto a couple of acres and sheddage that I can't seem to fill. You will love the room and freedom Donauto. Good move ! Cool

Selling the Mustang story to all those who will listen!
There are many listening in Gippsland.

Pinto-Pete
Mustang King

0 πŸ‘ / 0 πŸ‘Ž

donoauto wrote
Man cave will hopefully be no smaller than 20M x 30M. Office one corner, golf simulator in another, burnout pad in centre around hoist - a bit of Ken Block shit required there, 2 fridges, lounges, flat screen/projector.
Haven't exactly mentally pictured where to situate the jelly wrestling pool for the ho's though....? Shrug

Hmmm shed envy....... Like Drink

Foresight
Zebras for hire

0 πŸ‘ / 0 πŸ‘Ž

Pinto-Pete wrote
donoauto wrote

She'd envy?! I think I have jelly wrestling ho envy!

Cheers,
Lee & Q
69 428 mach 1 - Guess who...it's Q!

donoauto
Mustang King

0 πŸ‘ / 0 πŸ‘Ž

Foresight wrote
Pinto-Pete wrote
donoauto wrote

She'd envy?! I think I have jelly wrestling ho envy!

I've just gotta work out where the jelly pool will live so the hot tub time machine can easily share the same plumbing - cost saving ideas man I am.

Amen.

goldscode
Mustang Star

0 πŸ‘ / 0 πŸ‘Ž

Hi Dono , just curious , now that you've had the car for a while whats your honest opinion of the interior colours ? l had the same combo and loved it gave it the true sixties feel , just wondering ? still might go that way instead of basic black just thinkin out loud ,
cheers Ralph

donoauto
Mustang King

0 πŸ‘ / 0 πŸ‘Ž

goldscode wrote
Hi Dono , just curious , now that you've had the car for a while whats your honest opinion of the interior colours ? l had the same combo and loved it gave it the true sixties feel , just wondering ? still might go that way instead of basic black just thinkin out loud ,
cheers Ralph

Sorry Ralph, this post slipped past me. At 1st, the Ivy Gold made me ill & wanted to change to black but after 6 months or so, the "true sixties feel" colour grew on me & am quite happy to keep it. Also since it's a S-code GTA I figure I'd better keep it somewhat stock & nostalgic.

Amen.

donoauto
Mustang King

0 πŸ‘ / 0 πŸ‘Ž

new digs

OK, 2 weeks in the new property, 4255m2 in the heart of Yamba. Chainsawed some trees & had a kick ass fire last Sat. (never thought burning stuff would get me so drunk!! ).
Dropped $1700 a week ago on new trans pits for the non-correctly-functioning septic - YES, in the middle of town & the neighbours & I are still on septics - well done Clarence Valley Council!!
The pool guy has come & new pool will be in by November - guests welcome to come & camp once pool is in but upon arrival, must knock on door and say (with a dodgy mustache) "I have come to clean zee pool."
Now to get builder mate around to start a plan for a screened back deck extension off the back of the house to marry in with the pool.
Man cave shed is on hold due to the amount of forest I have to clear to make room, can't afford to pay the pro's to do it so will take my time over a bucket load of weekends.
On a side note, I managed to hit 60kph from entrance to old carport the other day - gave the dogs something to think about! Stay alert dishlickers.

Amen.

boofhead
Mustang King

0 πŸ‘ / 0 πŸ‘Ž

donoauto wrote
OK, 2 weeks in the new property, 4255m2 in the heart of Yamba.

So in summary you now own Yamba.... you land baron you. Poke
Sure sounds good.

I will someday think of something clever to say.

scedd
Mustang Star

0 πŸ‘ / 0 πŸ‘Ž

donoauto wrote

Now to get builder mate around to start a plan for a screened back deck extension off the back of the house to marry in with the pool.

So you will have the biggest deck in Yamba?

everyone wants a big deck Fap

goldscode
Mustang Star

0 πŸ‘ / 0 πŸ‘Ž

Wink2 You would think a BB 390 would make a good stump puller , I can lend you some BFG All Terrains if you like

All times are Australia/Sydney
Go to page Previous 1, 2, 3 … 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 13 14 Next

Jump to:

TopPostersToday
   Shaunp 

lukep6470 

Ausjacko 

nassi 

Nuts 

Pinto-Pete 

LatestForumPosts
Last 10 Forum Messages