Cheers Husky, I have all but made up my mind on GV. For my set up and car it will actually be the easier option and will not cost any more in real terms than the AODE. Dollar has risen too over the last couple of weeks. Now to just pull the trigger.
"The simple answer is, even if I have decided I still don't know what to do."
Yes and no. The high price tag is more the fact these are so hard to find in australia. If you had your heart set on a 4r70w, then you would jump on it, otherwise you might be waiting another half a year.
The logos and trademarks used on this site are the property of their respective owners.
We are not responsible for comments, advice, opinions, products or services posted by our members, as they are the property of the poster.