Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
We have received
page views since
July 27, 2010

Hits New Today: 12842
Hits New Yesterday: 17268

Server Time
17 December 2017 19:24:24 AEDT (GMT +11)
Mustang Technical Discussion > Pre 1973 > Bigger dish wheels > Community Forums > Mustang Forum Australia - Mustang Tech

View posts since last visit ā€¢ View posts last 24 hours ā€¢ View unanswered posts
Forum Index > Pre 1973

Bigger dish wheels Reply to topic

Go to page Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
hybrid
Mustang King

0 šŸ‘ / 0 šŸ‘Ž

It's not particularly about Kerrys advise - it's about everyones advise being ignored and an exact same question being opened again because you didn't get the answer you wanted.

And if you know better than Kerry (or anyone else here), why ask us?

ozbilt
Site Admin

0 šŸ‘ / 0 šŸ‘Ž

gotohellgadafi wrote
ozbilt wrote
Shaunp wrote
Why not just buy 2 new axles and the correct housing, seems easier.

No use Shaun, he does not listen to the real answer. Now he will want someone to source some custom wheels, organize the shipping to Australia & then bitch about the price or how long it takes. I am so done with the idiot.

To think he calls himself a "professional" .......

Really? You want to go there???
I think I've asked you before not to reply to any of my posts...but it seems the reading only works one way with you....and now you want to call me names??
I'm sorry not everyone here bows down and kisses your feet every time you give advise!

gotohellgadafi wrote
moe wrote
gotohellgadafi wrote

I think I've asked you before not to reply to any of my posts...

I thought it was a public forum. Is there anyone else that should not advise, given that the information could be used by anyone reading it??

No.....but Kerry seems to think its ok to abuse and call people idiots and unprofessional for not taking his advise! It's occurred before and I've suggested he no longer reply to my posts if he doesn't like the fact that I may not agree with the All Mighty!

I take no offense Bas, actually quite like being called "The Almighty", has a nice ring to it ...... Laughing

However you cannot stop blaming everyone else. Note, it is many of us saying the same thing & many others just stay quiet because they know it is no use.

From your other thread yesterday .....

gotohellgadafi wrote

....and the engine is just about ready for a fire-up..it's basically any day now...if the sparky didn't lose the key to the ignition Argh (I've since bought new barrel set), now we can't get the barrel out of the ignition to swap it over as the key position is in the wrong position..

I was originally posting to try & save you $. The diff is way less expensive than the wheels & you need a pair for the back & another pair for the front (different back spacing) & the rears will fit nothing else. The was what others & I suggested, allowing you to swap & change wheels between both cars & also have rims that fit both the front & rear.

BTW, It was me that was asked to assemble that blue one, I refused knowing where that would end up. I would be flamed about every little thing that happened in the future, just like how you flame everyone else that has had the misfortune to work on your cars.

I remember you did not take the advice when you first started looking for a 67 & then look what you ended up with (however the guy that bought that first car you were offered has been driving & loving it ever since, has not had to touch it). If it was not for Steve, you would still be in the hole.

BTW, I did not remember about NOT replying to your threads, must be the dementia .... I will now go sit with Dog ( I am dyslexic as well) ....... Wink2

Edited to include the original rants so they cannot be edited later

Kerry

It is easier to get older than it it is to get wiser

Last edited by ozbilt on Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total

TimR67
Mustang Star

0 šŸ‘ / 0 šŸ‘Ž

Just had lunch and come back here for more humour and you bastards have gone all serious now. Every prick at work today is all serious too, i need more laughs.

hybrid
Mustang King

0 šŸ‘ / 0 šŸ‘Ž

ozbilt wrote

BTW, It was me that was asked to assemble that blue one

I was asked to build it too, but he must have really been scraping the bottom of the barrel by that stage, coz who knows how it would turn out Laughing

scedd
Mustang Star

0 šŸ‘ / 0 šŸ‘Ž

ozbilt wrote

I will now go sit with Dog ( I am dyslexic as well) ....... Wink2

Kerry Almighty - Thats sounds like a good title for a movie

Being dyslexic you could put a twist in the script and sell your soul to Santa Fap

soc123_au
Mustang King

0 šŸ‘ / 0 šŸ‘Ž

TimR67 wrote
Just had lunch and come back here for more humour and you bastards have gone all serious now. Every prick at work today is all serious too, i need more laughs.

A horse walks into a bar, the bartender looks at the horse & says "Why the long face?"

Album Link Below.

s608.photobucket.com/p...s_Prestige

HappyOne
Mustang Maniac

0 šŸ‘ / 0 šŸ‘Ž

soc123_au wrote
TimR67 wrote

A horse walks into a bar, the bartender looks at the horse & says "Why the long face?"

This is god damn way better than anything on day time TV guys !!

I'm on sick leave ....and yas are killin me with laughter !

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Drink šŸæ šŸæ šŸæ Drink Drink šŸæ šŸæ Drink šŸæ

Never Die Wondering ...What If ????

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they Wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. "

HappyOne
Mustang Maniac

0 šŸ‘ / 0 šŸ‘Ž

It's like the penguin that walks in to the mechanic's shop with shit drooling from his mouth and he says--- I think I blew a seal
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they Wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. "

moe
Mustang King

0 šŸ‘ / 0 šŸ‘Ž

ozbilt wrote
moe wrote
ozbilt wrote
I cant get over the line unless I can fix this up & my balls are turning blue. Please help!

Will fix the colour issue:

www.amazon.co.uk/revie...U4ZG0YDNHD

Thanks moe, finally someone that gives me the answer I wanted to hear ..... Laughing

And a news article on that topic...

www.dailymail.co.uk/fe...ences.html

soc123_au
Mustang King

0 šŸ‘ / 0 šŸ‘Ž

HappyOne wrote
It's like the penguin that walks in to the mechanic's shop with shit drooling from his mouth and he says--- I think I blew a seal

The penguin drops his car off at the mechanics. The mechanic tells him he will have a look & for the penguin to come back in an hour. The penguin goes down to the shops for an ice cream and then returns in an hour. When he gets back the mechanic looks up from under the bonnet of the penguins car "looks like you just blew a seal" the penguin says "nah mate, just had an ice cream"

Album Link Below.

s608.photobucket.com/p...s_Prestige

HappyOne
Mustang Maniac

0 šŸ‘ / 0 šŸ‘Ž

soc123_au wrote
HappyOne wrote

The penguin drops his car off at the mechanics. The mechanic tells him he will have a look & for the penguin to come back in an hour. The penguin goes down to the shops for an ice cream and then returns in an hour. When he gets back the mechanic looks up from under the bonnet of the penguins car "looks like you just blew a seal" the penguin says "nah mate, just had an ice cream"

Yeh that's it !! .......mine was the quick $5 blow job version - no happy feet ending.

Last edited by HappyOne on Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total

nassi
Mustang King

0 šŸ‘ / 0 šŸ‘Ž

Did you ever wonder why there are no dead penguins on the ice in Antarctica ?
Where do they go?

Wonder no more ! ! !
It is a known fact that the penguin is a very ritualistic bird which lives an extremely ordered and complex life. The penguin is very committed to its family and will mate for life, as well as maintain a form of compassionate contact with its offspring throughout its life.

If a penguin is found dead on the ice surface, other members of the family and social circle have been known to dig holes in the ice, using their vestigial wings and beaks, until the hole is deep enough for the dead bird to be rolled into, and buried.

The male penguins then gather in a circle around the fresh grave and sing................................................................................................................................

"Freeze a jolly good fellow."Freeze a jolly good fellow."

HappyOne
Mustang Maniac

0 šŸ‘ / 0 šŸ‘Ž

nassi wrote
Where do they go?

Wonder no more ! ! !
It is a known fact that the penguin is a very ritualistic bird which lives an extremely ordered and complex life. The penguin is very committed to its family and will mate for life, as well as maintain a form of compassionate contact with its offspring throughout its life.

If a penguin is found dead on the ice surface, other members of the family and social circle have been known to dig holes in the ice, using their vestigial wings and beaks, until the hole is deep enough for the dead bird to be rolled into, and buried.

The male penguins then gather in a circle around the fresh grave and sing................................................................................................................................

Now that is actually very funny !!

Get me coat

scedd
Mustang Star

0 šŸ‘ / 0 šŸ‘Ž

nassi wrote
Where do they go?

Wonder no more ! ! !

scedd
Mustang Star

0 šŸ‘ / 0 šŸ‘Ž

nassi wrote

Actually they don't roll them in , they kick the dead penguins in the icehole

All times are Australia/Sydney
Go to page Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next

Jump to:

TopPostersToday
   Husky65 

rkmiller73 

66STNG 

Nuts 

cage 

StephenSLR 

ComingEvents